Knowledgebase: English
Employment contracts
Posted on 06 October 2013 01:11 PM
For all questions regarding Employment contracts, leave entitlements , disputes, complaints, grievances against employers, you need to contact the Ministry of Labour. Please note that this is not part of the LMRA mandate and we cannot interfere between employers and employees, you are requested to lodge a formal complaint and submit any supporting documents to the complaints department of the Ministry of Labour in Isa Town , for more information visit

Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority