Overstay After Termination
Posted on 01 November 2015 09:07 AM

Dear Valued Client,


Kindly ensure no expats with terminated work visas are working in the establishment with using Overstay After Termination Form.


Sign it by the Responsible Person & upload it in the same ticket.

•   If the Expat is Runaway Kindly mention the reason ( Runaway after termination)

•   Please attach responsible CPR copy ( both side )


You can find the form on LMRA website:

- Visit

- Go to Employer folder.

- Click on Forms.

- Click on Overstay After Termination form.


Or you can use the below link:


Thank you for contacting e-support.

(86 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority