If I have an employment contract for a certain period of time and I resign before the end of my contract, can my employer charge me for the work permit and government related fees?
Posted on 01 June 2014 01:39 PM

No, the employer is not allowed to charge you any fees for the work permit, but he has the right to sue for damages as a result of the breach or premature cancellation of a time-specified contract.

For more information about the employee/ employer obligations, please check the below links:

Employer Obligations

Employee Obligations


(257 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority