Can I apply for my mother/ father/ brother/ sister as a dependant to reside with me in Bahrain?
Posted on 01 June 2014 01:41 PM

No, LMRA can only process permits for expat employees and their direct dependants (wife and children until they reach 18 years old).

Any other type of visas (visit visas, investor visas, special cases, children over 18 etc…) is under the jurisdiction of the General Directorate of Nationality Passports and Residency (GDNPR).

(88 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority