Can I Transfer from visit visa to work permit?
Posted on 01 June 2014 12:36 PM

Yes, this is possible, provided that the company applies for a work permit while the visit visa is still valid (at least for 7 days). If the visit visa has expired or will be expired after 6 days, the company must extend it first in NPRA before applying for the work permit.

Note:people, who have been on a business or visit visa for 30 days or more, must travel out of the country before their application for a work permit can be submitted.

(54 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority