How to react if my employer is refusing to accept my resignation or notice?
Posted on 01 June 2014 09:43 AM

If your employer refuses to accept your resignation or notice, you need to go to the post office and send it as registered mail to the company’s official address (this address must be the same physical address registered at the Ministry of Industry and Commerce.

(17 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority