Q1: How to login to the e-support system?
- Visit the following link https://services.lmra.bh/e-support/
- Employers, Authorized and Expatriates are allowed to access the e-support through entering their CPR in (User name)box
- To login employers and Authorized will use their EMS password as their e-support password, and Expatriates will use their Passport expiry date as their password in DD-MM-YYYY Format
Q2: How to submit a new application through e-support system?
- Click on the Submit new application icon
- Choose the appropriate Department
- Click on Next
- Enter relevant information upon your case and sufficient application details
- Upload documents
- You may upload more than one document if necessary; the capacity of each file is not more than 256 KB
- Click on Send
Q3: How to follow up a submitted application through e-support system?
- Click on View submitted applications icon
- Click on the application subject you would like to review
- In case application has been resolved and you are not pleased with resolution, you may reopen the application through posting a reply by clicking on Post Reply icon
- In case application has been resolved and you are pleased with the resolution, you may rate your application resolution through rating application service provided by e-support system