How do we apply for a family visa for a child born in Bahrain?
Posted on 01 June 2014 02:23 PM

After obtaining a new passport for the child, you need to update his details (and open a file) in NPRA, then apply for the child’s family visa through LMRA. You must enter the correct CPR number on the application (the CPR number is printed on the birth certificate issued in Bahrain).

(37 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority