I am a female expat employee working in Bahrain; can I sponsor my children as my direct dependants?
Posted on 01 June 2014 02:22 PM

This is only possible if the children’s father is not a Bahraini and does not reside in Bahrain (i.e. the mother is a widow, divorcee, separated etc…). These cases should first be submitted to the General Directorate of Nationality Passports and Residency (GDNPR) for special approval before applying at LMRA.

(23 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority