What should I do if I am being subject to verbal or physical abuse or harassment?
Posted on 01 June 2014 01:47 PM

This does not fall within the jurisdiction of LMRA, as it is an alleged criminal offence.

If you are subject to or witnessed any form of abuse, harassment or attack, be it from the employer or anyone else, please contact the nearest police station or call the Emergency Police Services on 999.

(12 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority