Whom do I contact in order to get or renew a CPR card, amend or change details or address on my CPR card or replace a lost or stolen card?
Posted on 01 June 2014 01:46 PM

It is the employer obligation to apply for any updates related to your ID card. You need to make sure that you have given the employer your residential address at the time of application (or within 30 days after arrival in Bahrain).

The employer needs to update this at the CIO’s address department in Isa Town in order to avoid delays in CPR card issuance.

(28 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority