My employer is not paying me my salary/ wage or allowances, etc ... on time, what should I do?
Posted on 01 June 2014 12:34 PM

Issues, problems or disputes that arise between the employee and the employer such as non-payment of salaries, leave entitlements, health and safety issues etc… are out of LMRA’s jurisdiction, these issues need to be reported at the Ministry of Labour’s Complaints Department in Isa Town.

(31 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority