Knowledgebase: English
Report a free visa employer or employee
Posted on 06 October 2013 01:20 PM

To report a violation of the LMRA law (report a free visa employer or employee, report someone working without a proper work permit or work visa etc…) Please call our call center on 17506055, or raise a ticket with the subject line: “report an offence”, provide us with your name and contact number , full details of the violation and we will call you back.

Clients E-support Center - Labour Market Regulatory Authority